Market Assessment: Commercially driven market research
Understanding new and emerging technology markets
We carry out more than 100 separate market research projects a year, across different technology types, sectors and for technologies at different stages of development (from idea stage, proof of concept through to products already successfully commercialised and seeking new markets).
Extensive secondary research resources
We maintain subscriptions to many industry leading market research databases and use these secondary sources to rapidly assimilate and compile market overviews to frame our market research projects.
We routinely undertake primary research using our global networks of key opinion leaders and industry insiders to ensure our clients have the most up to date and insightful market intelligence. Where appropriate we will use surveys and other online tools alongside direct interviews.
Know your markets
Our market research can help you:
- Understand which markets are most attractive for your technology and which are not
- Direct your research and development work to maximise a technology opportunity
- Provide market validated evidence in support of a business plan, investment decision or translational funding application
- Identify key players and highlight licensing and partnering opportunities
Understand your competitors
Combining market intelligence through primary and secondary research and patent analytics we can help you:
- Map the commercial landscape for your technology
- Identify your competitors and understand your unique selling points
- Ensure your IP strategy is aligned with the market opportunity